Reconstructive Strategies for Oral Rehabilitation: Clinical Evidences
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Before participating in the course click the “Enroll” button above
- Begin the course by clicking “Watch Webinar Now” below
- Watch the full video webinar, once complete continue on to the quiz if you wish to receive CE/CME credits
- In order to qualify for credits, you must pass the quiz with a score of 100%, at that time you will be able to immediately download your CE certificate
- Within 30 days you will be able to access your CME certificate
- To learn more about the lecturer listen to the corresponding podcast
- If you have any technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Dr. Faverani by listening to Generations of Regeneration Podcast: Episode 5 (feat. Leonardo Faverani)
HOW TO GET YOUR CE CERTIFICATE
The CE certificate for each webinar will be available for download after the video and quiz are 100% completed.
If you have already earned a CE Certificate visit your profile to download.
HOW TO GET YOUR CME CERTIFICATE
All participants will receive instructions on how to download the CME certificate within 30 days of watching the sessions and completing the evaluations. Because the CME is coordinated through PeerPoint, it is necessary for you to log onto their website to access your CME certificate.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and Osteo Science Foundation. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Osteo Science Foundation
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
7/1/18 to 6/30/21
Provider ID: 370582