Use of a Porcine Matrix in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
***FIRST, YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR OSTEOSCIENCE.ORG ACCOUNT.
NEXT, CLICK ON THE “UNLOCK WEBINAR CONTENT” BUTTON ABOVE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE CONTENT BELOW.
THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.***
Please see the instructions below to watch the webinar, take the quiz for CE/CME credit, and download a certificate. If you have:
1. Already watched the webinar + live Q&A, click the “Unlock Webinar Content” button above, then click directly on the “Quiz” section below. Once you receive a score of 100% you can immediately download and print your certificate.
2. Not yet watched the webinar + live Q&A click on the “Watch Webinar Now” section. After completing the video click “Back to Webinar” below the video. At that time you will be able to click on the “Quiz” section. Once you receive a score of 100% you can download and print your certificate.
The use of soft tissue grafts in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is common. There are advantages and disadvantages of autografts as well as other materials. We will discuss the use of a porcine matrix graft for various intraoral soft tissue defects.
- The participant should understand the benefits of using a xenograft soft tissue graft material
- The participant will be able to describe surgical techniques utilizing this graft material
- The participant will be able to discuss which types of defects may benefit from using a porcine collagen matrix graft